From October 1st until the end of 2022, members of HSG have a trial access to Juris, a database with focus on German law, covering all areas. You will get access to the following documents (in German):
- Case Law: more than 1.4 million decisions from federal high courts and state courts
- German legislation on federal and state level
- Administrative ordinances on federal and state level
- 110 law journals with fulltext and archives access
- 500 legal commentaries and handbooks with fulltext
- Additionally, you get access to bibliographic references stemming from 800 law journals (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Juris can be accessed on campus with eduroam. For remote access, please activate first a VPN connection.
Trial access will end on 31 December 2022.